The Importance of Events
As many of you know, we have a CorVive event coming up in September. This event represents a number of things at this point in time, but for the sake of distilling this blog into digestible nuggets let’s stick to the basics of the importance of events and why you and your team can’t miss this. Besides the obvious things; fun, camaraderie, growth, and just general enjoyment, there are a few things that should be brought to the forefront so you can bring as many people with you to be a part of this amazing event. So before we start let’s preface this blog with the mantra that “leaders are made at events” because it is absolutely true for a number of reasons, but for now let’s stick with the basics.
- CorVive just turned three years old. You would be hard pressed to find a young company with so much potential. This is statistically when things really start to click for direct sales company. The start-up kinks begin to be worked out and endorsers are able to focus on the basic elements of sharing. We are just at the start of this process and it is overwhelming exciting. But unless you are at the event you will miss the true understanding of what this timing element really means. It truly means you are in the right place at the right time. Call it luck, call it karma, call it a calling, but you are in the know and that my CorVive family is half the battle.
- Never has there been a company that so meticulously combs through the ingredients of each and every product from taste profiles to raw ingredient sourcing, nothing gets past the QA team unless it is vigorously tested and is given the thumbs up from everyone. From the CorVive founders to the formulators efficacy and safety are number one on the list and if anything doesn’t pass this high bar of performance…it’s back to the drawing board.
- Field leadership. There has never been a more capable group of leaders assembled to take such an uplifting message to the world. CorVive is loaded with people who passed one test first…and that is love, service and caring. The field leaders that are the beating heart of CorVive would do anything for everyone. They are filled with integrity, joy and commitment. You would be hard to find a group of individuals assembled like those in CorVive. All of them are on their own journey, some completely new to this type of endeavor and others with years of experience. But no matter the case or the situation it’s the heart of a champion that wins the race and CorVive has champions in spades.
- Corporate leadership. The CorVive corporate team is second to none. It is a group of like-minded individuals, hand picked by Jeremy and Candice Fouts to ensure success. As the company grows and more staff is added there is a high benchmark set for those who want to keep up with this talented and nimble group of executives, directors, and managers. They are simply the best.
- A simple mission statement that reflects a brilliant vision. From day one the mantra of love, serve and care resonated with everyone and this is reflected in all that CorVive does. The ability to find the positive is inherently a part of CorVive’s DNA. The Fouts have stayed committed to this fundamental piece of CorVive’s foundation to help anyone along the way that has a desire in their heart to improve lives.
I challenge you to attend Momentum in September and see what is about to happen with the explosive growth of CorVive. Get a behind the scenes look at the amazing vision unfolding and solidify your commitment and your teams commitment to make the world a better place. Then you will realize the importance of events. Additionally, we would encourage you to do all that you can to get brand new people to the event—this makes your job easy. If you can get a new person to the event, they will understand the urgency of helping others get their health back and invest in themselves now so they can have long productive lives going forward. So set a goal, go out there and make it happen!
There you go. Five simple easy to follow reasons why CorVive is ready to take the next three years to build Momentum like this industry has never seen. Be a part of this movement. This is the importance of events.