CorVive Event News
The Importance of Events
- CorVive just turned three years old. You would be hard pressed to find a young company with so much potential. This is statistically when things really start to click for direct sales company. The start-up kinks begin to be worked out and endorsers are able to focus on the basic elements of sharing. We are just at the start of this process and it is overwhelming exciting. But unless you are at the event you will miss the true understanding of what this timing element really means. It truly means you are in the right place at the right time. Call it luck, call it karma, call it a calling, but you are in the know and that my CorVive family is half the battle.
- Never has there been a company that so meticulously combs through the ingredients of each and every product from taste profiles to raw ingredient sourcing, nothing gets past the QA team unless it is vigorously tested and is given the thumbs up from everyone. From the CorVive founders to the formulators efficacy and safety are number one on the list and if anything doesn’t pass this high bar of performance…it’s back to the drawing board.
- Field leadership. There has never been a more capable group of leaders assembled to take such an uplifting message to the world. CorVive is loaded with people who passed one test first…and that is love, service and caring. The field leaders that are the beating heart of CorVive would do anything for everyone. They are filled with integrity, joy and commitment. You would be hard to find a group of individuals assembled like those in CorVive. All of them are on their own journey, some completely new to this type of endeavor and others with years of experience. But no matter the case or the situation it’s the heart of a champion that wins the race and CorVive has champions in spades.
- Corporate leadership. The CorVive corporate team is second to none. It is a group of like-minded individuals, hand picked by Jeremy and Candice Fouts to ensure success. As the company grows and more staff is added there is a high benchmark set for those who want to keep up with this talented and nimble group of executives, directors, and managers. They are simply the best.
- A simple mission statement that reflects a brilliant vision. From day one the mantra of love, serve and care resonated with everyone and this is reflected in all that CorVive does. The ability to find the positive is inherently a part of CorVive’s DNA. The Fouts have stayed committed to this fundamental piece of CorVive’s foundation to help anyone along the way that has a desire in their heart to improve lives.
Finding the Joy in Our Calling
3 Year Anniversary!🎉
The Most Powerful Investment – Yourself
When we think of investing, our minds may begin to drift to the stock market, real estate or other similar areas which often conjure the same blood rush as striking gold; but more often than not, there is no get rich quick return. I, Jeremy Fouts, have often thought about what the best investment is; and even though I’ve made significant investments in things from real estate to stocks, I will always say there is nothing quite like investing in yourself. Investing in yourself is really the only sure thing.
You will often hear me refer to my ‘why’; what drives me to the finish line and this same passion is what will push you to invest in yourself. What exactly does this mean though? It’s simple and straightforward – invest in yourself because it’s a sure thing.
Every day you can better yourself to hedge your own bets, learn new skills and lean into pathways that better your understanding of how to succeed in life. If you want to invest in yourself to become a better leader, pick up a book and learn about leadership, then practice the teachings. If you desire to have better habits, invest in yourself by indulging in the things that will contribute to refining your respectable qualities. You quite literally are your most important source of wealth. If you really sit down and think about it, without your ability to listen, communicate and calculate you simply would not get anywhere.
From the day we are born we begin building skills of survival, but learning to recognize opportunities that allow you to invest in yourself turn your survival skills into skills allowing you to thrive. When I knew that I was going to start CorVive, I knew it would stretch my limits. However, I also knew the calling inside of me was too real to pass up; so I invested in myself, I bet on myself to answer the call to help others. To this day, I strive for ways to continue to build my skillset in a way that I can pass on to others. Whether they choose CorVive as a way to invest in themselves, or if they glean something in another way, I do my best to make a path possible for others to invest in themselves.
Do yourself a favor and find ways to invest in you. After all, it’s the most sound investment you can make.
Self-Improvement and What You Need to Know
Autopilot – Good for airlines: subpar for living a full life
Have you ever been behind the wheel of your car heading down a familiar stretch of road and before you know it, you’ve arrived at your designation, or just barely missed your exit, or had to flip a u-turn to backtrack a little bit? I think we are all guilty of going on autopilot from time to time. From behind the wheel to behind the scenes, autopilot can be a resourceful tool, but when we are working on consciously making lifestyle changes, it’s important that we remain the commander of our vessel.
“Many of us have fallen asleep at the wheel in life, letting the outside influences guide and direct us to the path of least resistance. Unfortunately, it’s often the path of least resistance that requires very little of us. We lose our way, our goals, or ambitions when we slip into the habit of autopilot.”-Jeremy Fouts, CorVive Founder
Essential to the building blocks of CorVive is to ensure that individuals have the opportunity to fully direct their destinies by actively engaging in their lives—rather than being a bystander watching your life pass you by, CorVive Endorsers fully engage in piloting their destinies in the most opportune direction to achieve goals that create purpose and reason. You may wonder why this is so important to me and why I train on it…and that is because without actively engaging in your life you may end up at a destination where you’d rather not be.
I have experienced the moments in my life when I left the driving up to the wind and occasionally it took me to where I needed to be, more often than not when I was disengaged is where I found trouble. Daily things from maintaining your health, to maintaining your financial health, to even your personal relationships all suffer when you check out and don’t check in often enough to see forward momentum…because remember if you’re not going forward you’re going backward.
“If you’re not engaged in your life propelling it forward you most likely end up going in reverse.”-Jeremy Fouts, CorVive Founder
My advice to you is to commit to yourself to have a say in your destiny. In simpler terms—Grip that wheel! Have fun with life. You get to enjoy your time here for a brief minute so squeeze all you can out of this wonderful existence. When you master the ability to be behind the wheel in all of your decisions in life, you’ll be surprised how much power you really have to control the direction your life takes. You may seek advice from trusted friends and mentors to check your roadmap from time to time and don’t be afraid to ask, because if there happen to be any warning signs, chances are your teachers and coaches have been there. Regardless, take the wheel, enjoy the ride, and don’t fall asleep at the wheel.
Keep Your ‘Why’ Alive
As the days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years we all find ourselves in a constant state of evolution and hopefully growth for the better. Most days I rise early, find myself going about my business and contemplating things in life that I have typically pondered before. One thing that I humbly accept as part of my life is that I am in a position where people ask for my ‘advice’. This isn’t a position in life that I take lightly. I truly always want to help better people’s paths, ease their burdens, and hopefully somewhere in the crossroads there is something from my experience that they can learn from and assist them in their journey.
A particular subject comes to me more frequently than others for whatever reason, whether it be destiny or just plain old common sense, I often find myself pondering purpose, passion and reason…or better known as a ‘why’. My why has served me throughout my life and continues to be the reason I strive to be a better father, husband, brother, and friend. It is my why that has propelled me forward when nothing else held the power to do so; which is the reason I want to help you find your hearts desire or your why. I have had people seek advice around a “why” and I want to share some thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head. As I continue to grow I hope that I can help you navigate finding your why, so that it becomes such a force nothing can stop you from achieving your goals. It’s easy to say things like, “write it down”, “place it in spots that are constant reminders”, and these things are valuable, but I want your why to be something so big that it becomes a feeling within you, that it defines you.
Your why should be worth fighting for and allow you to have fearlessness to explore new territory. Envision yourself on the most amazing destination family vacation then times it by one hundred, fuel your why with a monsoon of visualization. Let your why be powerful enough that it allows you to help others feel safe, that you literally remove fear from their life and let your why shine through helping to light their way. Let your why be even bigger than a dream, and have fun doing it. The power of your why should fill you with joy. And remember everyone is watching you so let them see you filled with a sense of purpose that exposes your intellectual muscle that is building the brand that you are selling the world. Consider that your why should be able to overpower any insecurities that might be holding you back. Those people that you feel like are judging you really shouldn’t matter, don’t forget that no one is thinking about your insecurities as much as you are, and if they should be thinking about your insecurities—their thoughts are really none of your business. Really ponder your why and plant it in fertile soil where it will continue to grow, develop and drive you.
This little exercise for continuing to fight for your why is what I continue to do to this day. It may evolve and experience some periods of metamorphosis, but it still compels me to move forward in the world doing my best to do good; and that is exactly what I want for you. A purpose and reason so strong that nothing can rob you of your why. For most of you a why is maybe something you have always known, for many of you it might be something you are working on. No matter where you are at in the evolution of your why don’t stop short of letting it propel you forward, with gratitude in your heart and a good reason why it is there. This debt-free, stay-at-home dad has come a long way on this journey to let you know that your WHY is worth it, hold it tightly in your grasp and near your heart